As the International Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for the full payroll calculation process
for the company sites in France (and a small entity in UK). You will organize the internal payroll from a tot z (without working with external partners). You follow-up the files (in SAP) from scratch untill monthly payment & the Inspection for Social Legislation, and you keep yourself informed about changes/updates in social legislation, CAO or other relevant information (index,...). You will receive an extensive external and internal training on payrolling in France.
Your key tasks are as follows:
- You are responsible for the employee's salary calculation (gross-net) & payment from hiring untill exit (ca. 350 employees) and data management.(The working hours and absenses are automatically transferred into the system.)
- You build on the relation with your contacts in France, in order to insure a good communication flow & approvals.
- You will have an intensive contact with France mainly by e-mail, phone or conference calls. Face-to-face contact is additionaly important in this function, so you will visit production sites ca. 2 times a year.
- You remain continuously informed, updated and trained on social legislation France.
- You interact with your IT-colleague (SAP) for general changes which need be programmed (following changes f.e. index).
This job is for people that love numbers and data, calculation, analyzing and becoming an expert!