ASAP inhouse Asco
ASAP est devenu un groupe RH de premier plan, implanté sur 80 sites en Belgique.
Recrutement et sélection, administration des salaires, outplacement, conseils socio-juridiques, les titres-services, intégration de logiciels RH… Depuis des années, ASAP est bien plus qu’un simple spécialiste de l’intérim.
ASAP se concentre sur le talent, le développement de relations à long terme et l’enrichissement continu de ses connaissances RH. Avec enthousiasme, évidemment. Car sinon, d’où viendrait le slogan « Enjoy your Job » ?
Description de la fonction
As an HR officer you become part of our team of 9 HR professionals. Your help is needed to support our Recruitment & Selection (R&S) team as well as our payroll & personnel administration team (both about half of your time).
What will we ask you to do?
1. Within the R&S team, we could need a helping hand regarding the:
- Publication of our vacancies
- Follow-up of our open vacancies
- Support of the selection process (in support to our Senior Recruiter): first cv screening, planning of the interviews, updating of the recruitment tool, etc.
- Follow-up of all internship applications
- Follow-up of all our on-site consultant (new contracts & prolongations)
- Contracting new hires
- Next to these selection activities, you will also be involved in some Talent projects by giving support to our Talent Manager.
2. Within the payroll & administration team, your key tasks will be support in our daily payroll activities for approx. 950 employees in Zaventem (blue + white collar), covering :
- Day-to-day communication with the Asco staff, preparation of personnel admin files, drawing up of contracts, ..
- Follow-up or help in specific HR domains :
o education leave
o time credit
o pre pension files
o administration of work accidents
Next to these tasks, you will also support our HR department in general:
- Preparation of HR communications
- Translation of HR documents
- Planning of meetings for the HR colleagues
- We don't ask for tons of experience, we are also open to young graduates (Bachelor/Master degree)
with a first experience in payroll activities.
- What we do need, is someone who is hands-on, team minded and accurate and has good communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- We should also feel your heart for people and your genuine interest in Human Resources.
- Within our philosophy "first time right", the ideal candidate needs to deliver a flawless support.
- You will be working for several teams, so good planning and priority setting will be crucial.
- In order to be up and running in no time, we need you to be a quick learner.
A unique opportunity to discover several fields of HR.