Robert Half Legal Brussels
Our client is active in the insurance sector and is based in Brussels.
General Counsel - Brussels
Description de la fonction
As General Counsel you will have following responsibilities:
- Proven ability to guide the business in the increasing complexity of the global regulatory environment;
- Draft and actively negotiate international and cross-border and/or complex in nature agreements;
- Assist the business in standardizing and improving their legal documentation;
- Overall responsibility to manage any litigation matters including claim related ones.
The requested qualifications for the position of General Counsel include:
- Master degree in Law;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in advising on insurance and re-insurance matters, as well as on international and cross border commercial arrangements;
- Experience with Common Law and Civil Law jurisdictions would be plus;
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus;
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and organization skills;
- Proven ability to work across and lead multi-country and multi-specialty teams;
- Extensive international travel may be required.
Interested in this General Counsel position? Apply today!