Brussels Area - Our client, based in the Brussels area, is a fast growing global player with an extensive online platform which similar to those used in the telecommunication, energy and e-commerce industries. Thanks to a strong focus on sales & marketing combined with high-quality products and service they have achieved double digit growth year after year. To support their continuous growth, they are looking for a (m/f)
Description de la fonction
Process optimisation ? people management - high quality financial reporting
• Working closely together with your team, you will handle the day-to-day accounting activities for Belgium and The Netherlands: managing the general ledger accounts, banks & consolidations, provisions, intercompany transactions,...
• You will be responsible for drawing up the monthly, quarterly and annual reports, VAT and tax declarations. You ensure full compliance with the current and future legislation.
• You will provide the finance director with ad hoc analyses and will assist in the financial budget and forecasting activities.
• You will be responsible for the optimisation of the financial and administrative processes of the accounting department in order to maximise the efficiency and the way of working.
• You will inspire, coach and motivate 3 team members and will report to the CFO.
Proactive and discreet people manager
• You have at least 10 years working experience in accounting/controlling of which at least 3 in a similar role.
• You have strong knowledge of IFRS, Belgian accounting principles and current accounting concepts. Knowledge of Dutch GAAP is an asset.
• You are an excellent communicator in Dutch, French and English and are able to develop solid working relationships on different levels in the organisation.
• You have a proactive, structured and solution oriented approach, you have sound organisation skills, you are flexible and able to take initiative.
• You will ensure a good team spirit and bring them to a higher level. You value respect, integrity and knowledge sharing.
• You are an advanced Excel user and have a working knowledge of enterprise financial systems (ideally Navision).
Dynamic and international change environment
• A position in which you can develop professionally in a leading international and continuously growing company. Strong ambitions for the future and many opportunities.
• A position with a lot of variety and the autonomy to take initiative and initiate new projects.
• Company culture based on an open attitude, trust & responsibility and growth.
• A competitive salary and appealing fringe benefits.