Oiltanking Antwerp Gas Terminal
Kallo - Oiltanking , part of Marquard & Bahls, is one of the world's leading independent storage partners for oils, chemicals, and gases. With 81 terminals in 22 countries in Europe, North and South America, Middle East, India as well as Asia, Oiltanking owns and operates a total storage capacity of more than 19 million cubic meters. Oiltanking offers creative logistics solutions for oil & gas companies, refiners, petrochemical companies and traders. Recently Oiltanking Antwerp Gas Terminal N.V. signed a long-term agreement for the storage and handling of LPG that will serve as feedstock for cracker purposes. The terminal will therefore make substantial investments to ensure the highest level of operational excellence, including the construction of a 135,000 cbm fully refrigerated full containment tank ? one of the largest in the world. In order to anchor all knowledge on this important engineering and construction project Oiltanking AGT is looking for a (m/f)
Engineer - Project Knowledge Manager
Description de la fonction
Key position, as every project creates knowledge and every project depends on knowledge
• You will be key responsible to capture, gather, structure and share project information and knowledge. This major greenfield investment project embodies a new jetty, civil works on shore, tank construction, loading and unloading infrastructure, equipment, piping, pumps,.....
• You will collect data and information by interacting with different internal and external stakeholders (own project members, EPCM partner, contractors, subcontractors,...)
• You will centralize, structure and archive all the acquired information in the filing system (VMK).
• You will ensure an environment of knowledge sharing and will report directly to the Site Representatives.
Combine your technical and social skills with your eagerness to learn
• Ideally you hold a Master's degree in Engineering and you have a great interest in the gas / oil / chemical / storage industry.
• You already have experience in a similar, or quality assurance, or other relevant position in chemical/petrochemical process industry. If not, you are very ambitious and self-starting
• You are interested in knowledge building and eager to learn and you have excellent communication and interaction skills.
• You are able to structure information with a great attention to detail never losing sight of the overall picture and a logical structure.
• A proficient level of English is crucial, knowledge of Dutch or others languages are an asset.
Enriching job opportunity in a multifunctional and multicultural team
• A unique possibility to follow a major investment project in the Antwerp Harbor from A to Z, from concept to operation.
• An exciting opportunity where you can expand your knowledge, broaden your experience and meet interesting people.
• Local and International career opportunities within a top player in tank terminal business after a successful assignment.
• Responsibility and autonomy while working together with internal and external people in this international project team and at the OTAGT terminal.