Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world.
Within its international division, a dedicated unit focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit, headquartered in Belgium, has over 50 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international group health insurance and employee benefits programs for international and locally recruited staff from Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) Organisations. These programs cover medical as well as incapacity, disability and life benefits, with a specific focus on keeping employees healthy and productive through a range of health and well-being services.
The International Organisations unit is specialised in servicing customers in remote areas as well as central hubs with five service centers in each time zone (Miami, Antwerp, Madrid, Nairobi and Kuala Lumpur) and local representations on every continent.
Customer Service Representative English / French
Description de la fonction
- You are responsible for the coordination and administrative follow-up for a number of clients. This entails that you keep client files up-to-date, handle non-medical (life-disability-recuperation-accidents) claims and respond to questions.
- You are the point of reference for these clients and internal departments. You are in contact with insurers, clients and plan members with regard to claims administration.
- You communicate in multiple languages through e-mail, letter or telephone in English and French.
- You assist the clients’ Account Managers to support other Customer Service Representatives of your department.
- You commit yourself to the correct delivery of figures within the framework of our different compliance procedures (OFAC, SOX, Solvency II)
You have a bachelor degree in Insurances or languages or relevant experience
. You have a good command in English and French.
- You have experience in a customer service related position.
- You are a good communicator and service-minded.
- You work accurately and independently and pay attention to procedures and working arrangements.
- You have a good sense of responsibility and ensure a timely, duly and correct handling of the files entrusted to you.
- You quickly detect opportunities, complaints,…
- You easily assimilate new information.
- You are able to work with different software applications.
- You treat confidential information with discretion.
- You are a team player and you like taking initiative.
- A challenging job in an international environment.
- A solid on-the-job training and opportunities for personal development.
- An interesting salary and an attractive social plan.