Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world.
Within its international division, a dedicated unit focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit, headquartered in Belgium, has over 50 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international group health insurance and employee benefits programs for international and locally recruited staff from Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) Organisations. These programs cover medical as well as incapacity, disability and life benefits, with a specific focus on keeping employees healthy and productive through a range of health and well-being services.
The International Organisations unit is specialised in servicing customers in remote areas as well as central hubs with five service centers in each time zone (Miami, Antwerp, Madrid, Nairobi and Kuala Lumpur) and local representations on every continent.
Customer Service Representative English / French
Description de la fonction
- You are responsible for the timely sending of all Guarantees of Payments together with your colleagues.The Guarantee of Payment is a confirmation towards the hospital regarding length of admission, treatment and insured amount.To be able to provide this confirmation,the following steps are necessary:
- You analyse requests for hospitalisation and you evaluate treatments, the amount and the length of stay depending on the policy.
- You have frequent contacts with medical providers and individual insured, mainly by phone, to obtain all necessary information.
- You are the focal point of contact for hospitals regarding all their questions related to the Guarantee of Payment.
- You save all necessary information regarding the hospitalisations in an internal database.
- All our clients and medical providers are internationally located.Therefore you perform these tasks in English and French.
- You have preferably a master degree in languages and are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of a third language (German, Spanish or Italian) is an asset.
- You have an analytical mind.
- You work in an accurate and independent way.
- You can work against deadlines.
- You are stress resistant.
- You are a team player.
- You do not need a medical background
- A challenging job in an international environment.
- A solid on-the-job training and opportunities for personal development.
- An interesting salary and an attractive social plan.