Deel deze vacature via:
Stel een vraag
To serve a growing portfolio of international accounts and help our clients identify and implement process improvement and complexity reduction initiatives, we are looking for a Strategy and Organization consultant. You will discover the whole spectrum of enterprise operations and further your skills and competences in an entrepreneurial mindset.
As member of the Complexity Reduction team you will help general managers reduce complexity in strategy execution, organisation, processes and controls.
Every day will be different, but things you can expect to accomplish are:
- Research the client organization and industry; conduct engagement scoping meetings; facilitate workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders;
- Identify issues, perform assessments and execute analyses;
- Translate data into meaningful insights; present recommendations to key decision makers;
- Develop a playbook to implement the strategic, tactical or operational recommendations; manage the execution;
- Develop a content and management framework for both risks and opportunities for future client assignments;
- Conduct technology solution assessments, audits or deployments;
- Implement a vision on organization design, including process mindedness, roles and functions, interaction with technology, metrics and controls;
- Guide junior team members on the business transformation journey;
- Build a client relationship.