The Commercial Head of Controlling is a true business partner who works in close cooperation with their Sales, Marketing and Support departments in Belgium. You have a sincere interest to get deeply involved in how they can further optimize their business model with their Large Scale Outlets and distributors. You like to closely interact with their marketeers to understand, challenge and model out the marketing spend productivity.
- Responsibility for the controlling activities of the Belgian Marketing and Sales Unit
- Develop a team of 2 financial business partners, 1 credit analyst, 1 fleet & insurance responsible and 1 facility coordinator.
- Operate as a real business partner to the General Manager and to the Management team. Have the curiosity to really understand the business drivers. Influence and lead the Management team to drive for operational excellence in those KPI’s that matter
- Personally leading change initiatives, adding personal insight, galvanising discussion using a combination of facts, judgment and personal impact to build credibility and influence outcomes
- Continuation of a culture of internal control and compliance where an adequate control framework is seen as an asset to achieve the goals of the business
- Play a key role (together with your team) in supporting contract negotiations with key customers, business development and new initiatives to grow the business (e.g. new product launches, new channel developments, M&A evaluations etc.)
- Lead the optimization of a cost- and cash- driven entrepreneurial culture