Brunel is a worldwide business services provider specialized in project sourcing and consultancy in the areas of IT, Engineering and Life Sciences. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with over 13 000 employees.
Brunel is continuously looking for various specialists in the field of clinical trials, such as Study Nurses, Clinical Trials Assistants, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Project Managers, RA Managers, ... and in laboratory specialists such as Lab Supervisors, Lab Technicians, QA Specialists, Quality Engineers, Research Associaties, ... Whether you’ve just entered the labour market or you’re looking for a new challenge, at Brunel you will find exciting positions that fit your qualities, work experience and ambitions. Lots of attention is also paid to your personal development.
Clinical Project Manager
Description de la fonction
- You take responsibility for overseeing and coordinating the start-up, progress and closure of clinical research projects.
- You proactively identify study related matters and set-up strategies to handle these effectively.
- You report to all relevant parties on a regular basis and on request; while managing the clinical research project budget in close cooperation with the Sponsor.
- In order to align your project team with the project objectives, time-lines and budget, you direct, guide and support them.
- By preference, you have a (para-) medical or scientific degree and at least four years of clinical research experience (monitoring).
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills with good negotiation, time management and people skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
We offer interesting jobs in a prestigious, international environment and a competitive compensation & benefits package in a permanent employment position.