Aan mijn selectie toevoegen
Civil Construction Engineer
Work location: Belgium - HQ Brussels, Anderlecht
Bel V is a subsidiary of the FANC (Federal Agency for Nuclear Control) and is in charge of the regulatory control in nuclear power plants and other nuclear and radiological installations in Belgium (research reactors,…).
We are looking for a Civil Construction Engineer for the control of the Belgian nuclear installations.
Civil Construction Engineer
Description de la fonction
The Civil Construction Engineer is in charge of the following tasks:
- To work in team on the safety evaluation of buildings and structures in nuclear installations vis-à-vis external risks such as seism, strong wind, overpressure due to explosion, impact as a result of plane crash, etc.
- Aspects concerning ageing of buildings and concerning management and analysis of ageing and degradation systems are also to be supervised.
- To evaluate dossiers submitted by the licensees of nuclear installations and discussion of the results with the licensees and their contractors providing analyses of installations.
- Participate in thematic inspections on civil engineering aspects in nuclear installations.
- Participate in international working groups.
- You hold a degree of master in civil engineering.
- You have experience in construction engineering (design, ageing of structures, …) , through safety evaluations and/or inspections.
- You have an excellent level of Dutch or French.
- You have a functional knowledge of the other national language to be able to communicate with your stakeholders both in the Dutch and French speaking part of the country.
- You have a good working knowledge of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- You dispose of excellent communication skills and diplomacy to establish a constructive dialogue with the licensee.
- You like to work in team and are also able to manage dossiers autonomously.
- You can anticipate situations and adapt to the realities in the field.
Bel V offers a permanent employment contract (no free-lance contract possible) with various advantages:
- A competitive gross salary in accordance with your experience.
- Meal vouchers, cell phone, laptop, pension plan and medical insurance (favourable rate for family members).
- A monthly “mobility” budget (with possibility to opt for a company car and/or public transport card, etcetera).
- Minimum 31 holidays/year.
- A training package during your whole career, both linguistic and technical.
- A flexible work schedule of 38 hours/week.
- A modern and comfortable work environment (along the canal, a few minutes from metro station Bizet).
- A pleasant and intellectually motivating work atmosphere with 80 employees (of which 60 engineers).
Hainaut,Liège,Namur,Brabant wallon,Brabant flamand,Limbourg,Anvers,Flandre orientale,Flandre occidentale,Luxembourg,Bruxelles