Aan mijn selectie toevoegen
Turning opportunities into new services
Hainaut - Hainaut - The company was founded in Belgium in the mid 90s. As a Belgian SME having its core business in the sales of niche chemical products the company is proud of its international coverage. The past couple of years a constant growth has been reported and new opportunities must be pinpointed to take business to the next level. To be able to service their clients, active in all sorts of sectors (food, alcohol, cosmetics, automotive,...) and to start offering these new services to the customers the company is looking for a
Description de la fonction
Your responsibilitiesAfter an introductory period you will manage the sales department and all customers.
- Developing the business by establishing new customer relationships throughout Europe.
- Maintaining existing customer relationships, understanding the customer's needs and translating them into business.
- Developing new services by pro-actively looking for new opportunities in the market.
- You are passionate about the chemical industry and focused on finding the best solutions for your customers.
- You are open-minded and flexible towards different cultures and mentalities.
- Your dynamic interpersonal skills help you build in-depth relationships .
- Your enthusiasm, negotiating skills and helicopter view help you generate business.
- Your commercial attitude and eye for business help you spot and create new opportunities and develop the business to the next level.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in Chemistry or a technical/economic field.
- You have 5 years of experience in a (international) commercial role in the Chemistry sector.
- You are fluent in English and French. All other languages are an asset
- Traveling throughout Europe sounds appealing to you.
Want to be part of a fast growing Belgian SME with European coverage and global goals?
Join the company and enjoy a warm team, a challenging environment where entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and where you can draw the strategic path together with the owner.
Flandre orientale,Limbourg,Flandre occidentale,Brabant flamand,Anvers,Luxembourg,Hainaut,Liège,Brabant wallon,Namur