NSF International (www.nsf.org), an independent organization based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA has been dedicated to protecting public health and safety for over 70 years. We certify products such as water filters, bottled water, food service equipment, and plumbing components. In addition, we provide testing, auditing and toxicology risk assessment services. Now the largest third-party public health certifier worldwide, we expect to sustain our rapid growth. The European office is located in Zaventem, Belgium. We are looking for an Account & Project Coordinator - Water Program (m/f) - full time.
Account & Project Coordinator - Water Program (m/f) - full time
Description de la fonction
We are seeking a full time Account & Project Coordinator for our Drinking Water Program to provide timely, high quality certification service to customers. An introduction classroom training will be followed by a continuous on the job training period. After this substantial training period, the recruit will manage for assigned clients the following:
- Manage both technical and relational aspects of certification projects for customers working towards certification of new products and maintaining certification of their existing products. Promptly collect and process all data and technical documentation, invoicing of services and follow-up client demands… Meeting with clients from time to time is part of the job.
- Facilitate certification projects by interfacing with other NSF departments (toxicologists, technical reviewers, laboratories, audit services, accounting, shipping, etc.) to ensure timely testing and evaluation of the products.
- Compile necessary documentation to support certification.
- Liaise with the customer directly on a daily basis and contribute to developing customer satisfaction and expansion of the portfolio of clients.
- You have a technical degree, engineering or in applied sciences or proven experience in a technical environment.
- You have ideally experience in QA/QC or certification services.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a very good command of English; German or Italian are an asset.
- You work very organized and are able to work proactively.
- Enthusiasm to work in an international environment.
- Minimum two years working experience.
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative, international company organization with excellent team spirit and open communication.
- A real opportunity to gain experience in a welcoming and diverse environment.
- An extensive remuneration package.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English before October 31, 2016 to the attention of Iris Elbers. If you have any questions, contact NSF at 02/761 74 08.