The Brand Manager is responsible for the development and commercialization of new products that will delight consumers, shoppers and customers, and drive market share, sales and profit goals.
- Analyze shopper insights and apply these to existing category, customer and brand strategies
- Execute a strategy and action plan to achieve the agreed objectives of the assigned portfolio in terms of volumes, market share and profitability.
- Monitor and report portfolio performance vs forecast on a monthly basis.
- Optimize activities focusing on new products developed by Regional Consumer Marketing based in Paris.
- Translate marketing materials translation, point of contact with Regional Consumer Marketing.
- Lead annual shopper planning process.
- Own and manage shopper budget within guidelines